Good morning/afternoon/evening Dreamers! First I want to say thank you to those who are following from Finland, Singapore, the Philippines, Brazil, Italy, Belgium, Argentina, Australia, and Canada. Of course I can’t forget my United States followers also. I am completely honored that you would take time out of your busy to read my words. Thank you so much!
I am so excited that I was nominated for another blogging award. This time I was nominated by three different people! I want to thank Terri, Saana,and Tyler for the nomination. Please check out their blogs when you have some free time. I think you will enjoy all three immensely.
Now here’s a little information about the award:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am obsessed with social media. I am slowly cutting down on the number of platforms I am on, though.
2. I am building a small business on social media and can’t wait till I retire and can devote more hours to its development
3. I only have a few friends in real life. I trust these people with my life and will go to end of eternity for them. I know they would do the same for me and my family.
4. I have ADHD. I diagnosed myself. LOL. I am doing multiple things at once while I am writing this blog.
5. I grew in Stuttgart, Germany for five years. I believe that time period had a profound impact on my life. It made me a better person and very open-minded.
6. I love BBC America. Did you know that a lot of popular American shows are actually copies of popular shows in the U.K.? Wild, huh?
7. I am a legacy builder. I don’t want my kids to just be rich or wealthy one day. I want our name and our legacy to bring positive thoughts to others when they think of us.
Thanks again for the nomination and please check out these blogs. I think you will find them interesting.
Keep Living the Dream!