It’s My Birthday!!!

It’s my 42nd Birthday today. I honestly don’t feel that old. It has been an eventful life filled with ups and downs, but plenty of good times.

42 years of successes both professionally and personally.

42 years of failures both professionally and personally.

42 years of tests that helped make me a better man. A better human being even.

42 years of joy and sadness.

42 years of realizing that every mistake is a lesson for growth.

42 years of the gift of a beautiful, intelligent, and loving family.

So as I end my military career in my 42nd year, I am preparing to live another 42+ years to the fullest. Making a lot of mistakes. Learning a thousand lessons. And enjoying the journey.

43 thoughts on “It’s My Birthday!!!

1. LifestyleswithLia June 12, 2015 / 2:13 pm

Wow, Happy Birthday, Antonio! 42 is a great number and I agree that life is full of ups and downs, successes and failures, but all towards fuller growth and understanding of oneself!
    May this year and all those ahead bring you joy, laughter and happiness!
    Have a super birthday and a great weekend!
    *Lia

2. Sarah Scott (@sarah_onpurpose) June 12, 2015 / 2:57 pm

Happy Birthday! My your year be full of even more success and failure because that means you are taking risks and learning. Have a great 42nd trip around the sun!

• Antonio V. June 12, 2015 / 3:43 pm

Thank you Sarah! So happy to have “met” you in this world. 🙂

3. JcCee June 12, 2015 / 3:17 pm

Happy Happy Bday Antonio!!! I hope you enjoy your day!!!

4. lovetotrav June 12, 2015 / 3:42 pm

I wish you the happiest of birthdays and a stellar year to follow. Cheryl

5. plaguedparents June 12, 2015 / 4:02 pm

Happy Birthday! I hope you and your wonderful attitude have a FABULOUS Day!!

• Antonio V. June 12, 2015 / 4:15 pm

Thank you so much! My attitude says thanks, too! 🙂

6. A. Reneé June 12, 2015 / 5:24 pm

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a prosperous and joyous year and many more to follow.

• Antonio V. June 13, 2015 / 2:08 pm

Thank you A. Renee! Thank you even more for sharing the LTD Manifesto with your readers. 🙂

7. Shann Eva June 12, 2015 / 7:32 pm

Happy Birthday! I hope it’s a great day, followed by an even better year!

• Antonio V. June 12, 2015 / 7:36 pm

Thanks Shann. It’s starting to be a great day!!!

8. babysteps22 June 13, 2015 / 6:37 am

Haapppy birthday! 😀 Hope you have an amazing year and here’s wishing for 42+ great years too! 🙂

• Antonio V. June 13, 2015 / 12:28 pm

Thanks! It’s been wonderful so far. Ready to make it even better each and every day!

9. seaangel4444 June 15, 2015 / 1:44 pm

Happy Belated Birthday, Antonio! I know this next year is going to be filled with wonderful and exciting new adventures for you! Cher 🙂

• seaangel4444 June 15, 2015 / 2:16 pm

And to you as well, Antonio! Thank you! Oh, I am also now following your blog and look forward to reading a lot more! Cher 🙂