Learn To Understand

We fear many things in the course of our life.  We mostly fear things we can’t comprehend.  Why you ask?  Because it is easier to fear than to understand.

It is easier for us to say we are afraid of things than to take the time to study them.  We rather live in self imposed fear than to take the time to figure out life’s mysteries.

Take the chance. Break the cycle. Study what you fear. Learn something new to become better.

16 thoughts on “Learn To Understand

1. ViewPacific July 16, 2015 / 10:13 am

I’ve heard an acronym for fear: False Evidence Acting Real. The things we imagine can cause more fear than things as they are. A little light can dissolve enormous shadows.
    Thanks for the reminder.
    Vincent

Liked by 2 people

• Antonio V. July 16, 2015 / 11:41 am

Thank you so much for acronym and thanks for reading and commenting, Vincent.

2. Jazmine July 16, 2015 / 1:20 pm

I talked about anxiety/fear yesterday on my blog. The one step towards overcoming fear is asking why you fear whatever it is that you fear. As you said learning about it helps you overcome it. I think this really encouraged me as well as motivated me. Thank you. 🙂

• Antonio V. July 16, 2015 / 3:40 pm

You are welcome and I will check out your blog!

3. Dayne July 16, 2015 / 3:27 pm

Lots of posts about facing your fears on the blogosphere today! I love it!

• Antonio V. July 16, 2015 / 5:52 pm

I love it when everyone is untuned Dayne. 🙂

4. Leah July 16, 2015 / 4:49 pm

So very true! We should always keep trying and learning!

5. sweetteaandhydrangeas July 16, 2015 / 7:02 pm

Knowledge is key in learning. If we don’t continue to learn due to fear we limit ourselves to endless potential.

• Antonio V. July 16, 2015 / 7:12 pm

Exactly! Knowledge is infinite and so is growth. Limiting ourselves is boring. Glad you feel the same! Thanks for commenting. 🙂

6. atkokosplace July 17, 2015 / 2:11 am

I am forever learning. I try and learn something new every day. I can’t imagine not knowing how or why…. So for me there isn’t s fear Except for flying! 😉

• Antonio V. July 17, 2015 / 12:45 pm

You are welcome Julie! Thank you for commenting and you have a wonderful blog by the way.

7. Jenn July 22, 2015 / 10:58 am

Great insight. Fear is something we all have inside us whether we acknowledge it or not. I always try to address the fear and then try to overcome it if I can. We can’t let fears hold us back from living.

• Antonio V. July 22, 2015 / 11:04 am

Fear is a tough thing to deal with but it is not impossible to overcome.