No Matter What, Keep Moving.

IMG_1931

Normally we are moving at a good pace through life.  Accomplishing things at will and with good intentions.  But some days we get caught in quicksand and can’t progress at all.

Obstacles, which we know how to deal with, can stop us temporarily.  They force us to relook our plan and find new ways around, over, or through them.  The key is to keep moving.

My wife has been working out for a couple months and I am very proud of her.  One of her goals is to start doing 5Ks and she sticks to her running plan.  In the evenings, we go to the local high school track and she gets her mileage in.

Even when she stops to talk to her little girls her feet are still moving. Still staying in constant motion.  Granted she is not moving, but in essence she is moving.  Get it? Her feet are still moving and her mind is still turning.  Her goal is till firmly planted in her mind and she knows that she is going to accomplish it.

No matter what we come up against in life we have to continue moving.  We want to ideally keep moving forward.  We may have to go left or right for an unspecified amount of time, but we have to keep moving with our goal still in the forefront of our mind.

Do me a favor, take the next 51 seconds to watch the below video.  I think after watch you will be ready and energized to keep moving forward.

30 thoughts on “No Matter What, Keep Moving.

• Antonio V. July 31, 2015 / 1:25 pm

Thanks Bhavpreet! Thanks for reading and always commenting. I appreciate it.

1. mysocalledchaos July 31, 2015 / 1:54 pm

So motivational! Sometimes it’s hard to remember to just keep pushing through, but when you do-it works out so much better!

• Antonio V. July 31, 2015 / 2:16 pm

You are absolutely right. But I just watch my wife and remember to keep my feet moving. Thanks for commenting. 🙂

2. Jessica July 31, 2015 / 3:17 pm

Very motivational! Keep moving forward – & agree – work towards where you want to go no matter how many times you get knocked down, just keep moving forward!

• Antonio V. July 31, 2015 / 4:21 pm

Yes, Jessica. We have to. Its what keeps us positive and motivated. Thanks for reading and commenting. 🙂

3. babysteps22 July 31, 2015 / 3:18 pm

I’m exactly at that point where there’s this huge block of uncertainty infront of me and I’m just so exhausted to move it. You are right though, I just need to keep my feet moving. 🙂 Special thanks to your wife 😉

4. byecomparison July 31, 2015 / 3:19 pm

Great metaphor! And it’s cool to think that when we walk or run it’s still one step at a time and that reaching our goals is continuing to keep taking those individual steps. It’s the only way to get to the end goal. So insightful to say that even when she “stops” she’s still moving, which is such great advice for anyone striving toward a goal. There will be times you feel stopped, but you can decide to keep moving.

• Antonio V. July 31, 2015 / 4:24 pm

So right. I think mothers are the greatest source of inspiration. No matter what happens they are continuously moving and making things happen for their family. 🙂

5. LifestyleswithLia July 31, 2015 / 3:36 pm

Great advice Antonio! Forward, left or right… Just never stop or go backwards !
    Thank you and I wish you a happy weekend ! Oh and my compliments to your wife who sounds like an incredible woman!
    I appreciated the video you attached too. Go Rocky! Great words…

• Antonio V. July 31, 2015 / 4:26 pm

Yes! Thanks for stopping by and reading Jasmine!

6. e July 31, 2015 / 5:12 pm

Amen! I liked ” ain’t nothing gonna hit harder than life” truth!

7. Erlene Amat August 1, 2015 / 1:58 am

This past month has been a tough one and I needed to read this. Have to keep my eye on the prize and keep pushing forward.

• Antonio V. August 1, 2015 / 2:31 am

I am glad that this helped you. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. My mission is to help others succeed, Erlene!

8. Deniza August 2, 2015 / 2:41 am

Honestly, I was feeling a little bit down today as I had no sleep. This post got me back on track and cheered me up! Love your blog Antonio, keep it up 🙂

• Antonio V. August 2, 2015 / 2:44 am

Thank you so much for following Deniza! Glad you are better now. 🙂

9. msilvermando26 August 2, 2015 / 7:44 pm

Wow great post and video. Rocky was always a hero to me. Look forward to your posts. Thank you and very inspiring.

Mat