Why We Need To Prove Some People Wrong

Life is tough, but you are doing great regardless.  You are on top of things and working hard doing what you love.  You have goals and a plan to accomplish them.

You share these goals with people and many encourage you to keep going.  But there are others who doubt your capacity to accomplish them.  Who remind you of your past failures.

Great.  Here we go again you think to yourself.  Why are they always being so negative towards me?  Listen to me: this is human nature.  It is a natural trait in many people to question other’s goals and to subconsciously talk them down.  It happens a lot.

But don’t get discouraged. Don’t see it as an obstacle, see it as fuel.  Fuel to add to your internal tank to help drive you beyond your expectations.  And at the same time prove the naysayers wrong.

I am not saying the main reason we are doing this is to prove them all wrong.  But sometimes it’s good for your psyche to use the negative to fuel the positive.

You have to prove them wrong. Doing this will make you stronger. Doing this will show you that believing in yourself is always the best option in life.

Never mind the satisfaction of the look on their face when you do accomplish what you set out to do. That’s a given.

Prove them wrong so that you can show yourself that you can become better. Do me a favor, watch this short video and gain some inspiration from it. Let it be the fuel that you need today to get started.

8 thoughts on “Why We Need To Prove Some People Wrong

1. Mary Hill August 14, 2015 / 5:03 pm

Really great advice. I love this post. I wish I had read it earlier. Right now, I don’t have anyone to prove wrong. Thanks for sharing.

• Antonio V. August 14, 2015 / 5:47 pm

Mary I am happy that you liked it. No one right now? How lucky. Well you can refer back to this post when you do. Thanks for reading and commenting. Have a great weekend.

2. ViewPacific August 14, 2015 / 8:08 pm

I’ve had people tell I’m can’t do something because I’m not smart enough, or not strong enough, or something like that. More than once, I had already done what they said was impossible.
    What do they know? Maybe just their own limitations.
    I’m done with accepting other’s limitations!
    Vincent

3. byecomparison August 14, 2015 / 11:49 pm

It seems to me that I often assume certain people are rooting against me, or sort of expecting me to fail. Not sure how often I’m incorrect, but either way, I’ll take with me the idea of using it as fuel rather than letting it consume me and discourage my efforts. Thanks for another great post, per usual!

• Antonio V. August 15, 2015 / 12:24 am

Never let it consume you negatively. Use it for good to make you better. Thanks for reading!! 🙂

4. thehamandcheeseofit August 15, 2015 / 6:07 am

What another awesome post! Thank you for sharing it with us!