I Am Officially A Huffington Post Blogger!

So about a week ago, I got the idea from a fellow blogger to reach out to HuffPo. I knew it would be a long shot, but I wanted to try anyway. Who know right?  All they can do is say no.

So I picked one of the posts that really resonated with me and I rewrote parts of it and prepared to send it off.  I felt a little intimidated because the email address is fit the founder of HiffPo, Arianna Huffington herself!

No pressure right I thought. Well I sent it off and thought no more of it. Well she wrote back and said she like it!  Her team  got a hold of me and the rest is history.

But I honestly don’t celebrate this milestone alone. I want to thank all of you. For coming here and reading my words. For telling me they helped you and brightened your day.

For believing in me and my words. For allowing me to be a part of your world most importantly.

So here is the link:

Have a great weekend, thanks again, and keep living the dream.

53 thoughts on “I Am Officially A Huffington Post Blogger!

• Antonio V. September 25, 2015 / 9:46 am

Thank you so much! I appreciate the confidence in my work and your staff reading it each week! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. SteveB September 25, 2015 / 9:57 am

Well done Antonio! Hope you will stay in touch now you are famous!

2. e September 25, 2015 / 10:15 am

THIS HONESTLY MADE ME SMILE… So darn happy for you👊🏽

• Antonio V. September 25, 2015 / 10:19 am

Appreciate it so much, E. Beyond ecstatic with this opportunity!!

• Antonio V. September 25, 2015 / 11:26 am

Thank you! Yes, I believe it was. Thanks to readers like you! 🙂

• Antonio V. September 25, 2015 / 3:41 pm

Lucile, thank you. That means a lot. You have been hear since the beginning and one of my biggest supporters. Thanks for believing in me. 🙂

• LDG luciledegodoy September 25, 2015 / 3:50 pm

My pleasure, Antonio.
        I have been and will continue being your fan and supporter.
        I read your post there; it is brilliant. Sharp, enticing and insightful. Chapeau.

• Antonio V. September 25, 2015 / 3:56 pm

Thank you. Brilliant. I like that. 🙂

• Antonio V. September 25, 2015 / 4:33 pm

Thanks! I still can’t believe it. 🙂

3. LifestyleswithLia September 25, 2015 / 8:32 pm

I am overjoyed to read your amazing news! Congrats my friend! Your article is inspiring and your decision to take a chance and contact the Huff Post is truly a lesson for me to give things a try because the outcome can be great! Thank you for showing me this! You’re wonderful and here’s to many more works of yours being published!

• Antonio V. September 25, 2015 / 8:58 pm

Lia, thank you for these kind and profound words. You have been one of my biggest supporters, too. I think you for reading and commenting each and every time. Forever grateful. 🙂

• LifestyleswithLia September 25, 2015 / 9:00 pm

Your words choke me up! I’m so glad to have met you on the blogosphere and thrilled for you in this new chapter of your journey!

• Antonio V. September 26, 2015 / 7:38 am

Thanks! I am beyond excited at the possibilities that can come from this. 🙂

• Antonio V. September 26, 2015 / 11:14 am

Thank you Fabiola! I will check it out.

4. Terri Webster Schrandt September 26, 2015 / 11:32 am

Antonio, you are truly living the dream! Congrats and now I’m inspired to check it out! Keep up the great work!

• Antonio V. September 26, 2015 / 11:34 am

Thank you Terri! I am indeed. Still a lot of things to do, but I am very happy about this achievement.

• Antonio V. September 27, 2015 / 4:49 pm

Diana, thank you! I did and glad where I landed. 🙂

5. Roci September 27, 2015 / 8:31 pm

That is so great!! Congrats this is well deserved!

• Antonio V. September 27, 2015 / 8:35 pm

Thanks, Roci! Yea, I still pinch myself. It sounds still so surreal to call myself a HuffPo Blogger!! 🙂

6. Susie September 30, 2015 / 1:55 pm

Congratulations, Antonio! I love your attitude, and you picked a great blog post to send in…I remember that one.

• Antonio V. September 30, 2015 / 3:41 pm

Susie, thanks a lot. Yea, I decided that I am going to repurpose old posts from last year and submit them. Give them new life! 🙂