Love Is Not A Weakness

Feelings are an integral part of the human experience. To not display them to the world is selfish and a waste of your gifts.

You should tell others how you feel when the opportunity presents itself. You should live and love with your feelings.
It’s time to stop letting people’s opinions of you guide your life.
Show your love and live your life. Strive for greatness.
Who are you going to express your feelings to today?  Comment below.

8 thoughts on “Love Is Not A Weakness

1. suemidd48 January 29, 2016 / 10:34 am

I needed this word so much this morning. I’m going to speak with my dad today about his salvation. I don’t know how he feels at all about God and we don’t often talk about deep topics. But he’s been ill lately and I’m worried he will not go to heaven so I MUST share my own feelings and beliefs with him. Thank you for your post and for reminding me that I should not waste this opportunity.

Liked by 2 people

• Antonio V. January 29, 2016 / 10:39 am

Sue, yes please talk with your Father and settle this matter. We don’t want to live with any regret in this life. Blessings to you and your Father!

2. mopana January 29, 2016 / 10:59 am

I think “love” is just a word if you do not say it when you feel. I love you daddy! Love you mommy! 🙂

3. Silly Mummy February 4, 2016 / 8:10 am

Love this. It really annoys me when people view those who display love, emotion, compassion and empathy as weak. Those things are not weakness.

• Antonio V. February 4, 2016 / 8:12 am

Same here! Those are actual strengths and I only wanted to be surrounded by people who feel the same! 🙂

4. AnnaRosenblumPalmer February 4, 2016 / 6:53 pm

This is a particularly powerful message for men and boys. I am hoping that my modeling expressiveness will help my sons grow to be expressive themselves. Thanks for the inspiration.