Dream Your Dream

Keep dreaming. Don’t allow people to tell you dreaming is silly. Don’t allow people to tell you that you need to grow up and be responsible.

Dreaming is responsible. As long as you are acting on them. As long as you trying to elevate your life and that of others.

Keep Dreaming with your eyes wide open. Don’t miss a thing.

11 thoughts on “Dream Your Dream

1. mopana February 15, 2016 / 3:56 pm

“Dream your life and live your dream” – as my father says 🙂

Liked by 2 people

2. Opinionated Man February 16, 2016 / 9:07 pm

Well said. Ignore the naysayers!

Thank you for checking out my new homepage as well! I appreciate you doing that!

3. globalaffsite February 20, 2016 / 11:23 am

Couldn’t be true enough. If you don’t follow your dreams then they become wasted thoughts!!!!

• Antonio V. February 20, 2016 / 12:19 pm

My point exactly! Thanks for commenting and ready. Really appreciated.

• globalaffsite February 20, 2016 / 12:20 pm

Sometimes we don’t realize it until we follow through with them. I enjoyed the read.

4. Avril Somerville (SomerEmpress) February 25, 2016 / 9:37 pm

I literally just hit “Comment” on another blog regarding a dream quote by Dr. King. Dreams are the stuff things are made of! I believe they are entrusted to the dreamer, so it is a responsibility then, to allow them to materialize. I go to my dreams with a spirit of expectancy; that something might be revealed to me in the same entrusting manner is special. Be well. Dream on, dreamer.

Liked by 2 people